Munnar is a hill station of Kerala known for various tourist spots like Mattupetty Dam, Kundala Lake, Tea museum, etc.
It is also a favorite destination spot for youngsters who love doing adventurous things like trekking, jungle safari, etc.
If you are also planning to visit this beautiful hill station in the coming vacations with your loved ones, you might be looking for various websites to book a homestay in Munnar.
In this article, we will be providing details about the best 4 homestays in Munnar which you can book in advance so that you can enjoy your vacations smoothly.
Kindly read all the reviews carefully before making a booking so that you can avoid any problem that may occur in the future.
Rank 1: Munnar Minds Homestay
This homestay is the best in Munnar City. It is famous for its generous service staff and good room service.
- Talking about the location of this homestay, it is located at a distance of 16 kilometers from the Munnar tea museum.
- Reception is operational for 24 hours in a day whereas free Wi-Fi and quick room service are the other advantages of this homestay in Munnar.
- In this homestay, you’ll be able to get a separate kitchen so that you can prepare your food on your own according to your taste with a flat-screen television.
- If you are traveling from the airport which is located at a distance of 97 km from the homestay, you can also avail service of the shuttle bus at some additional charges.
- It also provides the best complimentary breakfast having a wide range of a la carte food menu.
Rank 2: Green Tea View
If you want to explore the natural beauty of the surroundings which includes forest greeneries, tea plantation, etc.
Then, this homestay can become the best pick for you during your vacation stay in Munnar.
- It comes with a separate balcony which makes this homestay attractive for many tourists as they can give the view of the tea plantation to visitors in the middle of the mist in the evening.
- This homestay is also closest to the Munnar tea museum at which is at a distance of 16 kilometers from this homestay in Munnar.
- Some of the other services offered to the visitors in this homestay are 24 hours operational reception, free shuttle service from the airport, etc.
- You can also prebook a taxi to explore various tourist spots of Munnar from this homestay at an additional charge.
Rank 3: Lilly Grace Homestay
This homestay is located in the Chithirapuram area of Munnar, which is at a distance of approximately 13 kilometers from the Munnar tea museum.
- This homestay is famous for its polite staff and a great cook who prepares really tasty food.
- This homestay also provides an option of continental food in breakfast to its visitors.
- If you are traveling by your car to Munnar, you should not be worried about parking as this homestay provides parking at no extra charges.
- This homestay also provides a great scenic view of Munnar from its balcony.
- Some of the services in the room of this homestay are flat screen TV, private kitchen, free Wi-Fi, etc.
Rank 4: Munnar Pavithra Riverview Homestay
If you are a wildlife lover who wants to spot wildlife animals during your stay in Munnar, then this homestay is perfect for you.
- This homestay is located at a distance of fewer than 5 kilometers from Eravikulam National park.
- Other than Eravikulam National park, within a distance of 1 km, you will be able to spot lakkam waterfalls.
- Some of the facilities offered in this homestay are flat screen TV and a separate terrace.
- Visitors can also enjoy Asian breakfast while staying in this homestay.
- This homestay is mostly preferred by the couples with its exotic location and humble staff.
1. Which homestays in Munnar are especially famous for their complimentary breakfast?
If you want to stay in a homestay and having a lavishing spread of breakfast, then you can opt for a pepper County cottage in a homestay.
2. What is the average rate of a homestay in Munnar?
Price per night of a homestay depends on the date of check-in. On average if you want to stay in a homestay in Munnar, it may cost you somewhere between 1300 to 1500 per night.
3. Which is the best homestay in Munnar for getting the best scenic views?
Munnar is known for its greenery and tea plantation. Out of all the homestays available in Munnar, flower valley plantation homestay is the best for exploring the beauty of the environment.
4. Which is the best homestay in Munnar for a honeymoon?
If you are planning to visit Munnar for your honeymoon period, you can opt for a pepper County cottage in the homestay.
5. Which homestay in Munnar is located closest to the mattupetty dam?
If mattupetty dam of Munnar is on the priority list of your tourist spots that you want to visit during your stay in Munnar. Then homestay which you can opt for is pavithram homestay
Final Verdict for Homestay in Munnar
Homestay is different from the hotel. In the hotel, there are separate rooms where the maximum of three members can stay.
But, if you are a group of more than 5 members who want to stay together during your visit to a location you generally prefer homestay.
At the homestay, all the members of a group can stay together like a home and they can cook foods according to the choices and enjoy playing games together.
If you are also planning to visit Munnar with your group of friends and planning to book a homestay in advance to avoid the last-minute hassle.
In this article, we have listed the best 4 homestays in Munnar. We have provided reviews for theses 4 homestays based on various criteria like location, facilities offered and room services.
We hope that this article will help you in making the right choice of selecting a good homestay in Munnar. Do let us know in the comment section provided below if you need some more details regarding the best homestay in Munnar!