Munnar is known for its beautiful hills, greenery and wildlife sanctuaries. Due to the beauty of this hill station, it is also known as the Kashmir of Kerala.
During winter vacation people prefer to travel this beautiful hill station with your family to enjoy the pleasant weather of Munnar.
If you are planning a trip to Munnar with your family, the most important thing is the best place to stay in Munnar.
In this article, we have provided a list of best four resorts in Munnar which are known for its best services, amenities, good location and nearby tourist spots.
Do go through all the reviews mentioned below for the resorts in Munnar before making a booking.
Rank 2: Kaivalyam Wellness Retreats is one of the best resorts in munnar
This is the best resort available in Munnar for spending your vacations with your loved ones.
- Some of the facilities offered in this resort in Munnar are meditation center, yoga trainer, etc.
- Every room has a separate balcony which provides tourists a great view of greenery from the room.
- This resort also provides some activities like a visit to the tea garden, tea testing, indoor games, etc. for tourists at no additional charges.
- Talking about the location of this resort in Munnar nearest tourist spot from this property is Blossom Park which is located at a distance of 6 kilometers.
- If you are traveling by bus Munnar bus station is located nearby at a distance of 7 km whereas Kochi airport is far away from this property.
Rank 2: Chandy’s Windy Woods
This resort in Munnar is placed in the middle of the tea plantation and famous for its best morning breakfast.
- Some of the amenities of this property are 24 hours of operational reception and humble staff.
- Swimming pool and spa other facilities available to tourists staying in this beautiful resort.
- Talking about the location of this property, the nearest tourist spot from this resort in Munnar is Eravikulam National park which is present at a distance of 16 km.
- If you planning to travel from the bus this resort is located 15 km from the Munnar bus stand.
- This resort in Munnar is also a good pick for you if you are a good foodie as in this resort, there is a restaurant which provides Indian as well as Chinese dishes
Rank 3: Zia Resorts
This is one of the finest resorts in Munnar that is famous for its forest views from the room.
- Quick room service and polite staff also give this resort a big advantage as compared to the other resorts available in Munnar.
- Talking about the location of Zia resorts, the nearest tourist spot is the Munnar tea museum at a distance of 29 km.
- If you planning to visit Munnar driving your car then you will be happy to know that this resort provides free parking service.
- Some of the facilities provided in the room are flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi, and quick room service.
- Zia resort is also known for its continental dishes in the breakfast that tourists can enjoy in the inbuilt restaurant.
Rank 4: Windermere Estate
This resort is famous in Munnar for activities like cycling, library, bicycle on rent, etc.
- There is also an availability of a wide range of Chinese, Italian, European food in the inbuilt restaurant of this resort.
- Talking about the location and the nearest tourist spot, it is very close to the Munnar tea museum which is at a distance of 4.8 km whereas the Mattupetty dam is located within 9 Km from this property.
- If you are traveling by flight, you can also avail of the service of the airport shuttle of this hotel at some additional charges.
- If you are visiting with your family and want to do some shopping in the evening, you need to understand that the Munnar market is very close to this resort i.e. 3 Km.
- Some of the additional services like ironing, laundry are also available at additional charges
What are the best resorts in Munnar that are famous for the best scenic views?
Though there are hundreds of resorts available in Munnar where visitors can experience the beauty of nature, the best resort in Munnar for scenic views is Zia resort.
What are the average charges per night for a room in a resort in Munnar hill station?
If you are planning to visit Munnar hill station with your friends or family and calculating the average budget of stay. You may need to spend about 1500 to 2000 for a room per night in a resort in Munnar.
Which resorts are located closest to the mattupetty dam tourist spot in Munnar?
If mattupetty dam tourist spot is on the priority list of places you want to visit in Munnar, then you can opt for Otway hills resort in Munnar to stay with your family.
Which resort in Munnar is famous among tourists for its complimentary breakfast?
If you are a big foodie and looking for a resort giving the best complimentary breakfast, you can look forward to staying in Zia resorts.
Which is the best resort in Munnar for couples to enjoy their honeymoon period?
If you are newly married and planning to visit Munnar with your better half, you can stay in Chithirapuram for the honeymoon period.
Final Verdict for best resorts in Munnar
Munnar is the best tourist destination for enjoying with your family in both summers as well as winter vacations.
People from all across the world prefer visiting this beautiful hill station in Kerala to experience the beautiful scenic views, tea plantation, tea museum, and wildlife sanctuary.
In this article, we have covered all the details regarding the best resorts in Munnar that you can opt for staying with your family for 2 or 3 days trip.
We have mentioned all the details regarding the location, amenities, and facilities of the best resorts in Munnar.
Kindly let us know in the comment section provided below if the article is helpful for you in choosing a correct resort for you and your family.